Buying a home is one of the largest purchases you will make during your lifetime. Making a mistake during the buying process could result in high costs, stress, and even loss of your perfect home. Working with a real estate attorney from the start can resolve minor issues before they become major problems.
Attorney Kat Zavadskaya can:
- Review the Purchase and Sales Agreement (P&S) to make sure your interests are protected.
- Work with your mortgage loan officer, and the home seller’s attorney/agents to set dates for attorney approval, home inspection, mortgage commitment, etc.
- Review commitment letter from lender.
- Conduct title search and work on resolving any title issues.
- Prepare legal documents.
- Review the deed from the seller’s attorney.
- Attend the closing.
- Prepare and record Homestead.
Call KZ Law Offices today to schedule your consultation at (781) 343- 1606.