P-2 Visa

Artist or Entertainer Visa allows a foreign artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, to enter into the U.S. for the purpose of performing under a reciprocal exchange program between a U.S. organization and a foreign organization.

To qualify for P-2 Visa, the applicant must establish:

  • The reciprocal exchange program must be government recognized.
  • The artist or entertainer must possess skills comparable to those of the U.S. artists and entertainers taking part in the program.

Call KZ Law Offices today to schedule your consultation at (781) 343- 1606.