CITIZENSHIP AND NATURALIZATION
Citizenship and Naturalization
Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the following requirements:
- The applicant has maintained a period of continuous residence and physical presence in the United States (usually 5 years or 3 years for spouses of U.S. citizens);
- The applicant must reside in a particular USCIS District prior to filing;
- The applicant must have the ability to read, write, and speak English;
- The applicant must have a solid knowledge and understanding of U.S. history and government;
- The applicant must show good moral character;
- The applicant must express attachment to the principles of the U.S. Constitution; and
- The applicant must have a favorable disposition toward the United States.
Attorney Shnayder can:
- Review your file and determine whether you comply with the above stated requirements.
- Prepare and file paperwork for your citizenship.
- Prepare you for the interview.
- Accompany you to the interview as an attorney.
- Accompany you to the interview as an interpreter if your case falls under an exception.
Call KZ Law Offices today to schedule your consultation at (781) 343-1606.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a confidential initial consultation.