TEMPORARY WORKER VISAS
Temporary Worker Visas
Temporary Worker Visa allows a foreign national to enter into the U.S. for a specific period of time as a lawful nonimmigrant worker. To work in the U.S. the applicant must qualify under the specific visa category based on the purpose of his or her employment.
- Person in Specialty Occupation (H-1B)
- Temporary Agricultural Worker (H-2A)
- Temporary Non-agricultural Worker (H-2B)
- Trainee or Special Education Visitor (H-3)
- Family Members of H-1B Holder (H-4)
- Intracompany Transfer (L)
- Individual with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement (O)
- Individual or Team Athlete, or Member of an Entertainment Group (P-1)
- Artist or Entertainer (P-2)
- Participant in an International Cultural Exchange Program (Q1)
Call KZ Law Offices today to schedule your consultation at (781) 343-1606.
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to recieve a confidential initial consultation.