H-4 Visa

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) issues H-4 Visa to the immediate family members of an H Visa holder. To qualify, the immediate family member must either be a spouse or a child under the age of 21.

Although, H-4 Visa does not allow the holder to receive a social security card or to be employed, the holder is allowed to get a driver’s license, open bank accounts and get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for tax purposes.

Call KZ Law Offices today to schedule your consultation at (781) 343-1606.

Kat Shnayder

Kat (Katya) Shnayder, Esq.
Kat ZavadskayaReviewsout of 3 reviews
Kat ZavadskayaClients’ ChoiceAward 2019


Fill out the form below to recieve a confidential initial consultation.