H-3 Visa

Trainee or Special Education Visa allows a foreign national to enter into the U.S. for the purpose of receiving training that is not available in the applicant’s home country or to participate in a program that provides for practical training and experience in the education of children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.

To qualify for H-3 Visa, a petitioner must establish that:

  • The proposed training is not available in the foreign national’s native country;
  • The foreign national will not be placed in a position which is in the normal operation of the business and in which U.S. citizens and resident workers are regularly employed;
  • The foreign national will not engage in productive employment unless such employment is incidental and necessary to the training; and
  • The training will benefit the beneficiary in pursuing a career outside the United States.

Call KZ Law Offices today to schedule your consultation at (781) 343-1606.

Kat Shnayder

Kat (Katya) Shnayder, Esq.
Kat ZavadskayaReviewsout of 3 reviews
Kat ZavadskayaClients’ ChoiceAward 2019


Fill out the form below to recieve a confidential initial consultation.